Hello to all viewers of this Blog. My name is Andrew McDonald, but like many others do, I'll be referring to myself as Amac. Right now, I'm gonna introduce myself to you, the reader. I'm currently 17, but will be turning 18 in October. I am a baseball fan, and a Pittsburgh Pirates fan. Ever since the end of May, I've been a daily competitor at PNC Park for batting practice and game used baseballs. Next season, I plan on getting season tickets, and making every Pirates BP. I also plan on going to a couple other ballparks. This blog will help me record my day-by-day experiences and statistics.
Currently, here are my stats (as of 8/18/08):
2008 Season: 53 Total Baseballs (1 Game Used Baseball - I'll be writing about this ball tomorrow.)
Currently, here are my stats (as of 8/18/08):
2008 Season: 53 Total Baseballs (1 Game Used Baseball - I'll be writing about this ball tomorrow.)
No comments:
Post a Comment